Is a new career on your 2017 Resolution List? Read on. Emery & Webb is hiring an Insurance Receptionist here in our Fishkill, NY office.
The Job Summary: Creates a positive first impression on behalf of the agency with a smile. Directs clients to the proper person in a professional, accurate and timely manner. Performs clerical duties as assigned. Serves as receptionist and first point of contact for all in-office visitors.
A Few of the Job Functions:
- Acts as office receptionist, answering calls within 3 rings.
- Handles high volume of incoming calls in a friendly, courteous manner, then connects caller with the appropriate person.
- Checks with callers on hold and handles accordingly.
- Distributes incoming faxes within 1 hour of receipt.
- Sorts incoming mail.
- Prepares outgoing mail and packages for post office pickup
Education, Experience & Skills: High school diploma or equivalent. Comfortable with computer, agency automation systems and various software programs (including but not limited to Microsoft Word, Excel). Neat, professional appearance. Excellent telephone etiquette. Enjoys working with people. Ability to operate high-volume, multi-line phone system.
Do you fit the mold? Please submit your information and résumé on our Employment Page.