We’re hiring! Seeking a Personal Lines Client Service Rep with a smile.
Position: Personal Lines Client Service Representative
Reports to: Personal Lines Branch Manager
Summary: You’ll support the client service side of our Personal Lines department, as well as assist in new client acquisition and retention of our existing clients.
- Work with clients by phone, email and office visits to quote various personal lines of insurance, make changes to existing policies, and more all in a timely, efficient fashion
- Educate clients about coverage, exclusions and exposures
- Keep timeliness and completeness with clients, carriers and agency personnel a priority
- Review any terminations and cancellations, then determine a plan of action within a certain time frame
- Document, document, document all conversations with clients and carriers regarding exposures, coverages, etc.
- Actively seek and follow-up on referrals; five referrals per week expected
Experience & Education:
High school graduate with Property & Casualty Insurance License and three-years Client Service Rep experience
Do you fit the mold? Send your cover letter and résumé to Casey McCall (email@example.com) or navigate to our Employment page to send us your info and résumé.