It’s tradition. Every year at Thanksgiving time, we pause and reflect on the past year and the many reasons that we have to be grateful as an agency, and we share those reasons in the form of our Thankful List. This year has been productive and eventful. We’ve seen the fulfillment of projects that began several years ago. We’ve experienced another year of growth. Our team has expanded. We’ve made new friends and business partners. As a team we’ve reached corporate, service, education, personal and even fitness goals this year.
As 2015 winds down, we are thankful:
- For our families. At the end of the day, you’re the reason that we do what we do.
- For our co-workers. We have an outstanding team at Emery & Webb, and this year we added even more new employees across our New York locations. To each of you, we offer a warm welcome to the E&W family.
- For our underwriters. We work with numerous insurance companies, and each has provided us with fantastic underwriters who help us write great business. Without their dedication, attention to detail, advice and creativity, we couldn’t do what we do.
- For all the new clients we are serving who came to us from the Blanksteen Agency. Earlier this year, the Blanksteen Agency closed its doors after many years. Emery & Webb is now privileged to take care of their clients, and we are excited to establish these new relationships.
- For our company partners. Emery & Webb partners with over 40 insurance companies in order to take care of our clients both in the Hudson Valley and across the country. We are fortunate to work with these companies and the breadth of insurance solutions that they provide collectively for our clients.
- For our leadership. Emery & Webb has been owned by the Webb family for five generations now. We are blessed that our CEO, John Webb Jr, and our COO, John Webb III, not only provide strong leadership, forward thinking and innovation, but they also treat all of us like extended family and continue to build a family-oriented, cohesive team.
- For our executive and senior management teams. Having great people in the decision-making seats is a gift and we don’t take that for granted. We are grateful for our Vice Presidents — Ed Gentile, Stuart Walker, Robert Wise — and for our Managers — Karen Payne, Sue Iannucci, Vince Ranalli, Cassandra McCall. They have a goal — that all the Emery & Webb employees enjoy coming to work every day. And they have succeeded.
- For our clients. You are the reason we love what we do.
From the Emery & Webb family to yours — Have a warm, loving, wonderful Thanksgiving!