Our dedicated team of health insurance advisers can help you navigate the ever-changing insurance landscape. With decades of experience in the health insurance fields, our specialists are staying on top of the national health insurance changes. We understand what’s important to you . . . because it’s important to us and to our families too. We take the time to ask questions, understand your objectives, and design customized solutions. We will negotiate with our insurance companies on your behalf to provide both comprehensive and economical coverage.
Emery & Webb partners with multiple insurance carriers to provide a wide breadth of options that can be tailored to your specific needs.
Employee Benefit Solutions
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Life Insurance
Enhancing Benefit Programs
The cost of health care is rising at an unsustainable rate, placing a significant burden on employers. With new health care reform rules, some employers may be tempted to drop coverage and accept a penalty instead, but should also consider the employee satisfaction implications.
Instead of potentially overreacting by dropping benefits altogether, employers can choose to manage costs through claims analysis. While health claims data analysis has long been an option, getting good data can often be challenging. To get full value out of claims analysis as quickly as possible, employers need a tool that is extensive and illuminating, and includes certain features, such as:
- Outlining rules and calculating model or projected budgets for various types of health and retirement plans and medical savings accounts
- Using health and prescription claims data to uncover high-cost problem areas
- Benchmarking costs and claims against national data
- Illuminating cost drivers for targeted wellness initiatives
- Showing the impact of plan design changes
- Surveying your employee population to determine their priorities
- Gauging what employees value from underused offerings